SolarWinds Invites European Government Organisations to Join the Company's First-Ever National Government User Group
CORK, IRELAND -- (Marketwired) -- 10/06/15 --
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable hybrid IT infrastructure management software, today announced that it will host its first live, in-person National Government user group event in London, UK on Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
National, central, federal, NATO and European Union users, and systems integrators are invited to join SolarWinds technical experts and leaders for discussions on how government agencies are solving IT management and monitoring challenges. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in detailed presentations of the latest SolarWinds® technology, see product demonstrations, provide feedback to SolarWinds, and network with their peers.
"Building on our successful federal user group events earlier this year in Austin, Texas, and Washington, D.C., we wanted to bring our European National Government users together to share best practices and experiences on how other government IT pros are solving IT challenges," said David Kimball, group vice president, federal and national government, SolarWinds. "Our first European user group event is an opportunity to develop key relationships, encourage dialogue, and ensure attendees leave with practical insights that they can address their own evolving infrastructure needs."
The free interactive event will include presentations led by Joel Dolisy, SolarWinds' CIO and CTO, and technical engineers as well as offer the opportunity for attendees to weigh in on the critical demands of their roles in IT. Presentation topics feature:
- SolarWinds Product Update: What Will You Solve Next?
- SolarWinds Product Updates for Network Management, Systems Management, and Cyber Security
- SolarWinds Product Tips: Getting the most from your SolarWinds Implementations
Join the National Government User Group discussion:
- Wednesday, October 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. BST at the Conrad London St. James
- Register here
SolarWinds solutions for National Government
- SolarWinds software is available through numerous channel partners and systems integrators worldwide, as well as the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM), Crown Commercial Service (CCS), United Nations Atlas, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, and Department of Defense ESI.
- Government certifications and approvals include: Army CoN, Air Force APL, Navy DADMS; and technical requirements include Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, FIPS compatibility, DISA compliance, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance, Section 508 VPATs, in addition to the Good Practice Guide 13 (U.K.).
- SolarWinds offers hundreds of built-in automated compliance reports, which meet requirements of all major auditing authorities, including DISA, NIST, and more.
- SolarWinds' thwack® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance templates for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other standards.
For more product and pricing information visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page. For more information on becoming a SolarWinds National Government Partner contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable hybrid IT infrastructure management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT Pros, and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address all key areas of the infrastructure from on premises to the Cloud. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our thwack online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design and thwack are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be or are intellectual property of their respective companies.
© 2015 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Phone: +44 20 8846 0777
Phone: +353 21 500 2954