SolarWinds Invites Attendees to Join Company CIO & CTO in an Interactive Workshop on the Increasing Demands That Big Data Puts on Security at NIAS 2015
CORK, IRELAND -- (Marketwired) -- 09/01/15 --
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable hybrid IT infrastructure management software, today announced its upcoming participation in NATO Special Operations Forces (SOF) 2015 Symposium and NIAS 2015 Cyber Security Symposium running September 8-10 and September 15-17, 2015, respectively, at the Lotto Mons Expo in Belgium. At the events, SolarWinds will provide in-booth product demonstrations, discuss how its solutions can eliminate complexity in national government, NATO, and military infrastructure and will present on the increasing demands that big data puts on security and compliance teams at NIAS 2015.
"We're looking forward to presenting at NIAS 2015 on 'Is big data's biggest problem security?' -- a question we know many IT pros face today," said David Kimball, group vice president, federal and national government, SolarWinds. "Protecting critical data is becoming increasingly more difficult as internal and external threats continue to be more sophisticated, and we see this as an opportunity to join the conversation to discuss how we can help IT pros effectively address the evolving infrastructure needs of government agencies."
Visit SolarWinds at NATO SOF 2015 Symposium, September 8-10
SolarWinds engineers and product experts will be available at Stand S11 to offer demonstrations of how its network, systems and applications, security, help desk, and database management solutions provide mission-critical support for government agencies and organizations. Attendees will have the opportunity to explore all SolarWinds® products, including:
Visit SolarWinds at NIAS 2015 Cyber Security Symposium, September 15-17
In addition to in-booth product demonstrations at Stand S11, Joel Dolisy, SolarWinds' CIO and CTO, will present "Is big data's biggest problem security?" on Wednesday, September 16 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. CEST in Theatre 2. During the presentation, Dolisy will address the increasing demands that big data puts on security and compliance teams and solutions that can protect organizations.
Attendees will learn about:
- The threat that Shadow IT, Internet of Things and BYOD add to big data security
- Both internal and external threats to data security and how to prevent them
- Technology and policy best practices for securing big data
SolarWinds Solutions for National Government
- SolarWinds software is available through numerous channel partners and systems integrators worldwide, including the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM), Crown Commercial Service (CCS), United Nations Atlas, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, Department of Defense ESI, and other contract vehicles
- Government certifications and approvals include: Army CoN, Air Force APL, Navy DADMS; and technical requirements include Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, FIPS compatibility, DISA compliance, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance, Section 508 VPATs, in addition to the Good Practice Guide 13 (U.K.)
- SolarWinds offers hundreds of built-in automated compliance reports, which meet requirements of all major auditing authorities, including DISA, NIST, and more.
- SolarWinds' thwack® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance templates for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other standards.
For more product and pricing information visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page. For more information on becoming a SolarWinds National Government Partner contact us at: email@example.com.
- SolarWinds National Government User Group, London; October 14, 2015; Conrad St. James Hotel; register now
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable hybrid IT infrastructure management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT Pros, and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address all key areas of the infrastructure from on premises to the Cloud. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our thwack online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design and thwack are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be or are intellectual property of their respective companies.
© 2015 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Phone: +44 20 8846 0777
Phone: +353 21 500 2954
Source: SolarWinds, Inc