SolarWinds Cloud to Join DevOps and Web Performance Professionals to Debut Portfolio of Pingdom, Librato and Papertrail Together for the First Time
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/27/15 --
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT performance management software, today announced that SolarWinds Cloud™ will present its powerful full-stack cloud monitoring capabilities at Velocity in Santa Clara, CA May 28 and 29. SolarWinds Cloud brings together real-time cloud monitoring from Librato® alongside the website uptime and performance monitoring capabilities of Pingdom® and the log management and analytics of Papertrail™ to provide DevOps and web performance professionals the visibility they need into their cloud and web environments.
Velocity gathers experts in development, operations and web performance, providing a collaborative and dynamic environment in which participants can learn how SolarWinds Cloud offers full-stack cloud monitoring for any organization from start-ups to enterprises operating cloud applications on Amazon® Web Services, Azure™ and more.
"As applications are being developed and deployed in increasingly complex cloud environments, DevOps teams are investing considerable amounts of time and effort assembling monitoring systems that can scale and provide the necessary insights into operations that allow them to react quickly to problems," said Gerardo A. Dada, vice president of product marketing and strategy, SolarWinds Cloud. "What they need is a dependable and trusted solution for integrated full-stack monitoring -- one that evolves with the needs of the DevOps community. With Pingdom, Librato and Papertrail technologies, SolarWinds Cloud brings together best-of-breed tools DevOps teams can rely on."
Monitor cloud performance from the user, app and infrastructure perspective
- Pingdom - Web performance management that monitors and alerts on uptime, end-user experience, performance and transactions for websites, APIs, services, email and more
- Librato - Real-time cloud monitoring that collects metrics from any source, correlates with time slices, and creates custom dashboards and visualizations with alerting
- Papertrail - Log management that can quickly and easily collect, monitor, search, interpret and act on log data generated by the infrastructure and applications
"All of these SolarWinds Cloud products work well together as they're solving slightly different problems at each level of our technology stack," said Andrew Thompson, co-founder and CEO of Insignum, an automated analytics intelligence company. "Pingdom is our go-to solution for understanding the overall health and stability of the web pages our customers engage with day-to-day, while Librato gives us an understanding of how all our infrastructure is performing to deliver value to users, and then when something breaks, Papertrail becomes the service that we use to drill into the exact details of the problem so we can devise a solution -- its true value is simplicity."
Visit SolarWinds Cloud at Booth 615
- Meet founders, engineers and experts from SolarWinds Cloud teams
- View demos of Librato, Pingdom and Papertrail -- independently or with integration
- Collect cool SolarWinds Cloud DevOps swag and sign up for free trials of all solutions
SolarWinds Cloud offers existing integration among the three technologies, such as:
- Pingdom can send web performance data (from synthetic transactions and real user monitoring) into Librato where it can be correlated with infrastructure metrics in real time to identify what is impacting end-user experience
- Papertrail can feed event metrics from log streams into Librato (where they can be combined with Pingdom's or other and infrastructure metrics) for better troubleshooting and a deeper understanding of what is happening inside cloud applications
Forbes® recently ranked SolarWinds number 19 on its Most Innovative Growth Companies List. SolarWinds acquired Pingdom in June 2014, Librato in January 2015 and Papertrail in April 2015, all of which now make up SolarWinds Cloud. Customers include Heroku®, Airbnb®, Stitch Fix®, Slack® and Nextdoor™, among many others. Learn more at www.SolarWinds.com/Cloud.
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses. In all of our market areas, our approach is consistent. We focus exclusively on IT Pros and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. SolarWinds delivers on this commitment with unexpected simplicity through products that are easy to find, buy, use and maintain while providing the power to address any IT management problem on any scale. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our thwack® online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Librato, Pingdom, Papertrail and thwack are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. Amazon Web Services and the Powered by Amazon Web Services logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Also referenced at http://aws.amazon.com. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and may be or are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.© 2015 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.