HERNDON, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/12/15 --
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT performance management software, today announced that it will host two free interactive Federal User Group events in Austin, Texas on February 26 and in Washington, D.C. on March 10.
SolarWinds invites federal civilian, Department of Defense, intelligence community and contractor customers to join the company's technical experts, leaders and federal systems engineers for discussion around the unique challenges facing federal IT Professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in detailed presentations of the newest SolarWinds® technology, see product demonstrations, network with their peers and with SolarWinds team members, and weigh in on the critical demands of their roles in IT.
"Federal IT professionals confront unique, mission-critical challenges in their dynamic and ever-changing environments, so it's a priority for us at SolarWinds to communicate with our federal customers regularly to discuss those challenges, provide education, and seek their feedback to continue to develop our products to serve their needs," said David Kimball, Group Vice President - Federal, SolarWinds. "During our Federal User Group events, we hope to generate a terrific exchange of information and leave attendees with actionable information and insight that they can implement in their environments to help them better serve their agencies' missions."
Both Federal User Groups will include several interactive presentations led by SolarWinds product management leaders as well as the opportunity for attendees to discuss and provide feedback on topics and trends. Presentation topics include:
- Combating internal and external cybersecurity threats with SolarWinds technology
- SolarWinds scalability, integration, and product updates for management of networks, security, systems and applications, databases, and more
- Case studies of SolarWinds' users in the federal government
Both events are free for SolarWinds customers to attend and will include breakfast and lunch.
Federal User Group in Austin, Texas
- Thursday, February 26 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Hilton Austin
- Space is limited -- please RSVP.
Federal User Group in Washington, D.C.
- Tuesday, March 10 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center - Pavilion Room
- Space is limited -- please RSVP.
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
- SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, Department of Defense ESI, and other contract vehicles.
- U.S. Government certifications and approvals include Army CoN, Air Force APL, Navy DADMS; and Technical Requirements include FIPS compatibility, DISA STIGs, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance, and Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, Section 508 VPATs.
- SolarWinds also has hundreds of built-in automated compliance reports, which meet requirements of all major auditing authorities, including DISA STIG, FISMA, NIST, and more.
- SolarWinds' thwack® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates available to download for free that are designed to help users prepare for an inspection. thwack also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
For more product and GSA pricing information and for a fully functional free trial of all above products, visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page.
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. In all of our market areas, our approach is consistent. We focus exclusively on IT Pros and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. SolarWinds delivers on this commitment with unexpected simplicity through products that are easy to find, buy, use and maintain while providing the power to address any IT management problem on any scale. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our online community, thwack, to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com and thwack are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2015 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.